PRE- & PRE-PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Emphasis is on learning by doing in a play way method.
- Fine motor skills are enhanced through drawing, colouring and puzzles.
- Use of play cards, charts and expressive actions to dramatize poems and stories.
- The tiny tots are encouraged to air their queries freely.
- An innovative and integrated learning system, designed keeping in mind, ways in which the tiny tots can learn in today’s world, based on joyful experiences & principles of science and moral values.
- Nature walks, day camps, rain dance and outings are organized to give them a real life experience.
- Theme based learning and interactive multimedia based education make learning fun.
- Curriculum focuses on an activity oriented practical approach.
- Child centered education is imparted to encourage creativity.
- Students are groomed in Public Speaking skills via class assemblies and role plays.
- Various mind games are conducted in classrooms to sharpen analytical reasoning.
- An assortment of Math models are used e.g. Abacus, Number apparatus, Fraction Burger etc.
- Computer technology is used to supplement classroom teaching.
- Annual field trips, day camps and excursions are held to make learning stress free.
- Curriculum is devised according to the CCE pattern.
- Emphasis is laid on acquiring in-depth conceptual knowledge.
- Enrichment of language skills both oral and written through free and fearless expression of ideas.
- Polishing communicative skills through on the spot group discussions, debates-declamations, extempore and role plays.
- Organizing field trips and workshops of relevance from time to time.
- Creating awareness about social issues through street plays, slogans, painting and poster making.
- Emphasis on team work through projects and search & research work in Science Lab.
- Students are encouraged to make models/working models on various topics using environmental friendly materials.
- Pupils are motivated to Re Cycle, Reduce and Re-use waste materials to conserve and preserve Earth’s natural resources.
- To inculcate a healthy reading habit, school ties up with well known publishers of yore and organizes book week annually.
- The School strictly follows the CBSE Curriculum with necessary gradations.
- Various combinations of subjects of choice are offered in Science, Commerce and Humanities at +2 levels.
- Stress is laid on preparing students for the prescribed CBSE syllabus through result oriented training.
- Experts in the field of career counseling are invited from time to time to enhance students’ knowledge on various conventional and non-conventional options available.
- Students have free access to the Library, Computer, Physics, Chemistry and Biology labs for enhancing their practical knowledge.
- Well trained Physical Education faculty helps in inculcating team spirit, discipline and the importance of a healthy mind in a healthy body.
- Life skills coaching help in the holistic development of the child.
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation help students realize their true potential.
- Organizing field trips to places of Scientific and Historical interests like National Science Museum, Purana Quila, Humayun’s tomb etc...
- Art, craft, music and dance help students unleash their creativity.